Sunday 24 April 2016

Female cop who was suspended after taking topless selfie is swamped with modelling requests




A Mexican police officer from Escobedo, Nidia Garcia found herself in hot water after a photo of her posing topless in a squad car hit the internet.
An investigation was launched and it turned out the photo was only one in a number of similar photos, other racy photos of her emerged.



In a Facebook confession, Nidia has admitted to posing for the snap - but denied uploading it onto social media.
She said: "I apologise to the Proximity Justice Secretariat (local police force) and moreover to the city of Escobedo for this immoral act that I have committed."

She continued: "Since I would be incapable of uploading a photo like this, I am outraged by the great damage this publication brings to my two daughters, my husband, parents, brothers and entire family.
"I hereby admit my great fault in posing for the picture, and I ask for this topic to be left aside.
"It brought me great moral and psychological pain and I want to apologise to the municipality. We are all humans and make mistakes."

She was suspended but all may not be lost, she has received lucrative modelling offers from interested parties.

The Mexican Kim Kardashian maybe?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just so you know. Comments are solely the opinions of their writers